Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Deer & Raccoon Amigurumi


So like I said in my post Monday I have a lot to do this week so I haven't had a chance to work on amigurumi until today. I decided to take a little break from cleaning and getting ready for my trip and the first thing on my list is to finish up the deer from my craftsy class. I will be crocheting the legs, arms, and nose today and hopefully start sewing her up so I will be able to share her completely finished for this weeks FO Friday.


Here is what I have so far for the raccoon. I started the head Monday and only got the increase rows done. I might put off sewing the deer until tomorrow and work on this one a bit. I'm thinking I will probably try to finish crocheting all the parts over the weekend. That way I can finish him up before leaving. And I will, if everything goes as plan, have him finished for next weeks FO Friday.


UPDATE:
I am almost finished with the Owl! Expect to see him finished for FO Friday!

Check out Ginny's blog here!

Check out other works in progress here!
& last but not least chek out Nicole's blog Frontier Dreams here!


4 comments:

  1. Amazing how all those little pieces come together. I can't wait to see the deer though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them all. I love those little stuffed animals, they always look so cute. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm strictly a knitter, so the idea of finishing all of that up this week boggles my wee little brain. It's SO fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the criters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...