Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pot Holders, Rattles, & Puzzle Balls

It's WIP Wednesday!

What am I working on?

Last week I shared the pot holder I was making. This weekend I wanted to try different color combinations so I started two more. 
This one above is probably my favorite so far. The colors work really well together.

Yarn Used: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Mulberry, Apple Green, & Buttercup

This next one reminds of Easter or Spring.

Yarn Used: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Pistache, Pink, & Amythest

On Friday I shared two bug rattles I made in April. I started another one in pink and green. These are really quick to finish but I always end up working on multiple projects at a time so its not finished yet. 

Pattern: Bug Rattles
Yarn Used: KnitPicks Shine in Blush and Green Apple

Lastly, I finished all the wedges for two more puzzle balls.

Yarn Used: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Soft Pink and Light Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...