Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

Last FO Friday!

I can't believe its March already. I feel like the first couple months always go by so fast. I know I haven't done one of these FO Fridays in a while mostly because I always miss the day. I remember on Saturday or Sunday and its too late. I think I'll probably just start posting things whenever instead of just Wednesdays or Fridays. That way I don't have to think about when I post and just do it. So this will be the last FO Friday. From now on it will be WIP and FO anyday!

So what have I been working on this year? Take a look:



 

I have a couple more I will share another day. I've also been working on organizing my craft room. I am taking some cake decorating classes online that I am really excited about. I finally got my Kitchen Aid Mixer and have been doing a lot of baking. I'll probably start sharing my baking adventures on here as well. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Adriana

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...