Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2017

I'm Back!

Hello everyone,

My last post was on April 2,2015! Can you believe its been that long! I'm giving blogging another attempt we will see how it goes. I stopped blogging once I started getting busy with my Etsy shop. 2016 was amazing for my shop and this year got off to a great start. I did enjoy blogging which is why I want to give it another try. This time I am not going to try to set up a schedule because I know I won't be able to stick to it. I'm going to blog whenever I get a chance and have something to share.

For today I have some announcements related to my patterns.


I released a new pattern: Henry the Hedgehog!

I updated the following patterns. The old patterns will be deleted on February 18th so download them before then if you want them.



I will be reformatting all my old patterns. Some will have changes made others will be the same but look nicer. I am also currently working on some new tutorial videos and will post them on here as I release them. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Adriana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...