Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Works in Progress: Flower Square Blanket

I had seen a blanket similar to this in a leaflet from Leisure Arts and really liked it but didn't buy it at the time. After looking through youtube I found a video where they showed how to do this one. Above is a picture of how much I have done so far. I need to sew them still but I have been to lazy. Below is a closer look at the two parts of the blanket. You can do a two color blanket that will also look very nice. This blanket is made using Bernat Softee Baby in green even though it doesn't look very green in the picture. It does take some time because you have to do all the squares and then sew them but I definitly think its worth it because it does turn out beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...