Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

CASCADE!!

So I have been living in this same town my whole life and I never knew there was a yarn shop! The funny thing is that I have passed it a million times and always noticed the store beside it which sells paintings but never the yarn store. So today I decided to stop by especially since I saw there was a sale and bought some yarn. I'm so excited about my new yarn! I got two Cascade 220 Superwash which is 100% Superwash wool  in Medium Rose and Banana Cream. I am going to make an amigurumi dragon for the Freshstitches CAL. I also got Cascade Heritage Sock Yarn in Purple Hyacinth that's 75% Merino Superwash and 25% Nylon and as soon as I find a pattern and buy some needles small enough I am going to attempt to make my first pair of socks! I only spent $25 on these since the 220 Superwash was 40% off. I save about 8 dollars! I would have gotten more but since this is my first time using yarn that's not acrylic or cotton I really wanted to test it out first! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know I am! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful yarn. Can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...