Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Fo Friday 5.1

Its May! So many things happening this month: my birthday, my dad's birthday, Mother's Day, and I'm release my 1st pattern! I didn't get a chance to finish any projects this week so I only have my wrap-up to share. I will definitely have projects to share next Friday. 
This month I only finished 5 projects: 3 shawls and 2 amigurumi. I'm hoping to finish a lot more this month.
Have a great weekend!
Remember to come back for WIP Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. There are many birthdays coming up here too. Happy May! Regula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing !! How do you finish so many gorgeous stuff!! I take months n months to finish one item :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so amazed at your shawls and how you whip through them so fast. Your amigurumi is always so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...