Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wip Wednesday 6.4

Happy Wednesday!

I'm so excited! I started two new designs, one Monday and one yesterday and both are going really well. Here is a sneak peek of one. Any guesses?
I'm planning to get them finished and out to testers by July 5th, giving them 3 weeks to work on them and get back to me by July 26th, I would release both together on July 30th. I'm planning on offering the same coupon of buying both together and saving $2 that I offered with the fox and wolf patterns. 


For those of you who do not know I started my own group on Ravelry: Adrialys Handmade Designs, and I am having my first CAL start on Monday, July 1st and ends Monday, July 29th. Its an Elephant CAL using my own pattern Emilia the Elephant so come join us!

I'm also participating in the Freshstitches Mystery CAL. I'm hoping to get started on clue 1 sometime this weekend before the second clue is released. 


Don't forget to come back for Finished Object Friday!

3 comments:

  1. That elephant is adorable! I am seriously considering trying to learn to crochet just because of all the fun toys you all seem to be able to make! I just can't find good patterns for knitting animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute elephant..I recently made an elephant in an unfortunate pink color, that left the trunk resembling something else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A turtle? A snake?
    That's a great elephant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...