Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ravellenics 7,8,9

I haven't had time to blog the past 2 days so I'm summarizing those days today.

DAY 7
Thursday, February 13th
Finished 9 squares in the second combination. 

Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Giant Slalom-ghan, Junior Ravellenics, Lace Luge, Modular Relay , Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 

Finished 2 repeats of Chart 2 of Cable bag. 

Pattern: Quinn Cabled Bag
Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Stash Skeleton, Bag Jump, Cable Cross-Country, Machine Skate 
===========================================================
DAY 8
Friday, February 14th

Started 9 more squares. I only have 18 left to finish, 4 in the first color combination and 14 in the second. 

Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Giant Slalom-ghan, Junior Ravellenics, Lace Luge, Modular Relay , Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 

I took a break from my cable bag and started a quick crochet project. I've been wanting to make this cute Minnie Mouse Hat for my niece for a while. It was really quick to crochet. 

Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Hat Halfpipe, Beading Biathlon, Junior Ravellenics
===========================================================
DAY 9
Saturday, February 15th

Finished the bag!! All that is left is the strap. I'm going to make it different than the pattern says. I'll be using my Embellish Knit Machine to make 3 i-cords and then I will braid it and sew on.

My second attempt at grafting went really well. I think it may be a little tighter than it should be but I definitely think I did it right. Now that I understand grafting better its really not as hard as I thought. This is my first project with cables and I really enjoyed them.

Pattern: Quinn Cabled Bag
Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Stash Skeleton, Bag Jump, Cable Cross-Country, Machine Skate 

Color Combo 1 squares are all done! I also finished 5 more squares in combination 2. I only have 9 more squares and I will be finished with all my squares!! My goal is to finish them today so I can start joining tomorrow.

Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Giant Slalom-ghan, Junior Ravellenics, Lace Luge, Modular Relay , Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 

I finished the Minnie Mouse Hat!! My niece looks adorable it it. I ended up making a small change in the bow. 

Pattern: Minnie Mouse Hat
Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Finished
Events: Hat Halfpipe, Beading Biathlon, Junior Ravellenics
===========================================================
Goals for Day 10
1. Made Bag Strap to finish bag then block.
2. Finish last 9 squares of granny square blanket
3. Work on Loom Scarf. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product-Green (1 per project)
Aerial Unwind
Alpine Abode Enhancement 
Bag Jump
Cross Cowling
Free Dance
Giant Slalom-ghan
Hat Halfpipe
Mitten Moguls 
Scarf Super-G
Short-Track Shawls -
Sidecountry Challenge 
Sock Hockey
Sweaterboard Cross
Toy Tobogganing
Wips Dancing 

Additional-Purple (all that apply)
Beading Biathlon 
Cable Cross-Country
Entrelac Slalom
Junior Ravellenics
Lace Luge
Loom Toe Loop
Machine Skate 
Modular Relay 
Nordic Colorwork Combined
Single-Skein Speed Skate
Stash Skeleton 
Tunisian Spirit

Highlighted events mean I have completed a project that qualifies for that event.
Strikethrough events means I have a wip that when finished will qualify for that event.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...