Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Ravellenics Day 3

DAY 3
Sunday, February 9th

My rule during the games will be to have no more than 3 projects going at the same time. So far I'm following the rule. This doesn't count for projects that I started before the games.

I weighted the yarn that I am using for my scarf and if I knit up 30 grams a day (which I did Saturday) I will finish this scarf in 8 days. I didn't get a chance to work on it Sunday but I'm planning to do double on Monday!

Pattern: No Pattern
Team: Freshstitches Friends
Status: Not Finished
Events: Scarf Super-G, Loom Toe Loop

I've was supposed to make another 10 squares for my Granny Square blanket but I only made 1.
Team: Freshstitches Friends
Status: Not Finished
Events: Giant Slalom-ghan, Junior Ravellenics, Lace Luge, Modular Relay , Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 

I almost finished my second wrist warmer. I was too tired to finish it Sunday night but I only have a couple rows left and sewing so I'm working on it today. 
Team: Freshstitches Friends
Status: Not Finished
Events: Mitten Moguls, Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product-Green (1 per project)
Aerial Unwind
Alpine Abode Enhancement 
Bag Jump
Cross Cowling
Free Dance
Giant Slalom-ghan
Hat Halfpipe
Mitten Moguls 
Scarf Super-G
Short-Track Shawls -
Sidecountry Challenge 
Sock Hockey
Sweaterboard Cross
Toy Tobogganing
Wips Dancing 

Additional-Purple (all that apply)
Beading Biathlon 
Bobsled 
Cable Cross-Country
Entrelac Slalom
Junior Ravellenics
Lace Luge
Loom Toe Loop
Machine Skate 
Modular Relay 
Nordic Colorwork Combined
Single-Skein Speed Skate
Stash Skeleton 
Tunisian Spirit

Highlighted events mean I have completed a project that qualifies for that event.
Strikethrough events means I have a wip that when finished will qualify for that event.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...