Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Foundation Chain

Tutorial Tuesday: Working in the Foundation Chain

Here is my video tutorial on how to do it!


Need help finishing your amigurumi?
Let me know and I can make a tutorial for you!

Click on the Contact Tab above and send me a message!

Keep in mind that tutorials are made to help make my patterns. These tutorials can be helpful to make patterns from other designers but if you are having a problem with a specific pattern its always best to contact that designer for help. They will be able to instruct you better on creating their designs that I would be able to. 
===================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...