Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shop Sundays

ETSY SHOP UPDATE

This year my Etsy shop is doing better than last year and I'm excited to see that. I've been making more sales and getting more views. I'm waiting for sunny days so I can take pictures of all the new stuff and add them to the shop. 

Holidays are the busiest for Etsy sellers so my goal is to get as close to 100 items for sale as I can by November. The plan is to add a couple items every week. Last week I added 5 items and I calculated that if I add at least 5 new items a week I should get pretty close to my goal. :)


Check out my new items!

www.adrialyshc.etsy.com


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...