Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Blanket & a Mystery CAL

It's WIP Wednesday!

I've been busy working on decorations for my niece's first birthday and haven't done a lot of crocheting but I do have something to share today. 

What am I working on?

I started this over a year ago before my niece was born. Next month she is turning one so I decided its time to finish it. I'm making it a little bigger so I have about 11 rounds to do.


The next thing I've been working on is a mystery CAL. I won't share a picture today because I don't want to spoil the surprise but I'll share as soon as the CAL is over.


That's it for today. I have a couple things to share on Friday so see you then!

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments! Remember to check out FO Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...