Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

FO Friday

I thought I had scheduled this post but apparently I forgot so its a little late but we are going to pretend its Friday...

Today I'm sharing all the projects I haven't shared since August 22nd (the last FO Friday I shared). First here are all the rattles I finished months ago and haven't gotten around to sharing.

I finished a second sample of my bear pattern that will be released on Friday. The pattern will include instructions on making ears for both brown and black bears.


I also designed a small version of my bear.


Here it is compared to the standard size one.


That's it for this Friday. I'm still working on my toddler blanket. I don't think it will be finished for next Friday but I'll share my progress on Wednesday. I haven't had too much time to work on it since I'm currently in the middle of cleaning and reorganizing my craft room so we will see how much I get done.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...