Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Embroidery Floss Organization

The way I organize my DMC Embroidery floss is pretty common. I don't have a whole lot since I just started cross stitching which is what I use it on. I wrap my embroidery floss on bobbins. There are many types to choose from some plain white and others with patterns on it. I have two of the storage boxes that you can either find in the embroidery floss section of your local craft store which in most cases already comes with a few of the bobbins or you can look in the jewelry section. You can use any box just make sure your bobbins fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...