Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

FO Friday: Amigurumi Animals

I have a lot to show today! The Cow, Crocodile, and Fish I made weeks ago but since I haven't been blogging I didn't get a chance to show them. The Jellyfish and the Green Dragon I finished before Wednesday so I didn't show them as work in progress. The last three were all on my WIP Wednesday post this week and I got them all finished yesterday! I am adding a link to the project page on ravelry of each one. There you can see more pictures and all the details. Have a great weekend! :)








For more Finished Projects check our Tami's Blog




4 comments:

  1. I love your stuffies. You make such cute FOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute crocodile...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so great! Stacey's patterns are the absolute best. I have that same book, but I have yet to make anything out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found this post and blog because I am currently making Fins! I just wanted to ask - I am not new to crochet but I am to Amigurumi. How do you crochet so that they aren't....holely?!!! I find that no matter how hard I pull I still end up with holed throughout the pattern :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...