Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

FO Friday: Etsy Shop Sneak Peek

As many of you may know my Etsy Shop opens on Monday and I'm very excited! I am well aware that just because it opens doesn't mean I'm going to have tons of people buying things right away but the thought of officially opening it is what excites me more than actually having customers right away. I mean everything starts off slow and grows with time if you put the effort into it. For instance I started this blog back in January of this year and to be honest I didn't think anyone would even read it. It took me a couple of months but I found a way to get people to read and leave comments and now I have 20 followers. Those may not seem like a lot for people who have 100 or more but for me to have at least 20 people interested in seeing what I am doing means a lot. I can only hope that with time more people will see the items I sell in my shop and will be interested in buying something for themselves or as gifts for others. 


So this FO Friday is more of a sneak peek of what will be for sale on Monday. I have quite a few stuffed animals waiting for their new homes but for now I am going to start off listing 10 of them. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to pick which of these 10 would go first. To be honest I have a difficult time giving away these cuties. I get so attach to them but I know that at the end of the day its best to put them up for sale because eventually I will have so many they will take over my house. Here they are: Owl, Bear, Caterpillar, Monster, Dragon and Turtle. I wanted to offer a variety of different ones to see what interest people the most. The last 4 will be a surprise until Monday. Two of them I am still working on and the other two will probably be familiar if you follow my blog.


Now for the details of the grand opening of my shop. I know that a lot of you will probably not be potential customers since you may already know how to crochet and can probably make stuffed animals yourselves but I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my shop and give me any feedback. I will have a blog post on Monday announcing the grand opening of my shop and will provide all the information for each animal so be sure and leave your comments there. There will also be a special promotion for the first five customers!

 www.adrialyshc.etsy.com
Grand Opening Monday, November 12, 2012 
Time: 12:00 noon EST

Make sure and follow my Facebook and Twitter for updates!

Have a great Weekend!

Check out more FO's on Tamis Blog!

5 comments:

  1. all the best with your Etsy store.Your animals are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your shop opening! It does take time to build but as you get a few great customers and your reputation grows, so will your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those amis are cute! Good luck with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! Opening a shop is so exciting! Good luck, I'll be checking in on Monday for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...