Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wip Wednesday 10.16

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day! I finally have something to share that's new. I'm usually working on the same projects from one week to another so I feel it gets boring to share something that in most cases doesn't look much different that when I first shared it. For example right now I have 2 shawls, a baby blanket and several amigurumi projects that have not been touched in over a week and I'm adding more to the list. 

First up this week I am working on a frog. I started on the head Monday and haven't made much progress. My aunt ordered this and a lion last month so I really want to finish them even though she said she didn't need them until Christmas. Here is a link to the free pattern!

The second project I am working on is a neck warmer using the Knit Picks Biggo yarn I had. Its a very one since I only had one skein of yarn I didn't want to run out before I finished it so I'm using garter stitch. I actually like the way its turning out. My plan is to finish it for Friday. 

I also have at least one item to share with you all on Friday. My cousin wanted a giant pikachu to give to her boyfriend on his birthday and I only had 1 week to finish it and I did which is why I had no time to blog last week. 

Don't forget to come back for Finished Object Friday!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...