Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Wrap Up

Its the last day in 2014 and as usual I will have a wrap up post to share the highlights of the year!

I designed 12 new patterns this year and redesigned one. 

Now for what I made this year...
I finished a total of 118 projects! With 80+ being toys!

Last year I mentioned I had 45 UFO's I wanted to finish the biggest one being the army of tiny owls. Well I finished 15 of them this year and only have 6 more to go. This year I only have 26 UFO's which is a huge improvement! That's it for this year, see you next year!
Thanks for stopping by!

Adriana

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! Ho'omaka'i to you on this awesome accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...