Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Works in Progress: Crochet Doilies

These are my first two doilies that will actually be completed soon! Since I learned to crochet when I was a child I have never actually been able to finish one. Which is pretty embarrassing but it makes the moment I finish these that much better. I use mostly Aunt Lydia's Crochet thread. At least that's what I am using on these. 
This top one I used  Aunt Lydia's Parakeet which is a beautiful color. And even though I have so many other colors I just had to use it. This pattern is from the book Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies by Leisure Arts.  

This one is also Aunt Lydia's but in wood violet. The pattern for this one comes from the leaflet Classic Doilies by Yalanda Wiese. I'm on my second to last row!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...