Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Works In Progress: Knit Baby Blanket

Here are some baby blankets that I have recently started. I usually have at least 2 or 3 started around the same time. That way if  I start to get bored with one I can switch it. I feel like I work faster that way.

The first one I am doing the exact pattern on the free pattern sheet (also on the photo) that I got at one of my local stores. I was really happy when I saw they had this color Orchid because I had seen it in the Bernat Baby Coordinates and loved it but I don't like using that brand for knitting so when I saw they had this one which is the Bernat Baby Sport I bought it right away. I haven't done that much but at least I can sort of see the pattern now.
The second one is also Bernat Baby Sport in the Funny Prints Ombre. I have about the same amount done on this one which I started first. The pattern I used is from The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting called ripples and ribs 2. I added the garter stitch border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...