Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Finished: Knitted Baby Blankets 2

Here are two more of my knitted baby blankets. The yellow one above is my very first one. I used Caron Simply Soft. The pattern comes form the 99 knit stitches leaflet. Its called Imitation Lattice. I did a simple crochet border. I love this one and its very special to me because it was my first and it took me a long time to get it done.
This one was the second I finished. The pattern also comes from the 99 knit stitches leaflet. This one is called Moss Stitch Zig Zag. For this one I used Bernat Softee Baby Blue Marl. This was my first using Bernat. I also did a crochet border for this one and added some ribbon. I love this one also especially the crocheted border which was done by my mother. This one is perfect for a baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...