Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP Wednesday!

As many of you may already know I finished making all of the animals from Stacey Trock's 2nd book Crocheted Softies back in August. Well I've been featured on the Martingale blog Stitch This! There is the group picture and an interview check it out here.


This week I started working on the hermit crab. A freshstitches pattern as always. I used Berroco Vintage and I really like how its turning out. The shell is almost done only three rows left. I still have the claws left and eyes so hopefully it will be done by Friday. 


The second is an animal I started some weeks ago and I finally got around to working on it. At first I was planning on using a light blue for the bill and feet but after some thinking I went for this green color. The only problem was that I didn't realize I didn't have that much left and so I need to get more in order to finish the last two feet. They don't have anymore of it in my LYS so I will have to order some online which means this one will be on hold for a while.


UPDATE
The purple dragon has not been finished but I might make some time to finish her up on Thursday. 

No progress has been made on the baby blanket and I probably won't work on it for the next two weeks.

My entry for the Freshstitches Halloween Cal is still undecided so I am planning on working on all 10 of the free monster patterns and will probably use one of all of those for the Cal. If ya'll are interesting in these free patterns check out knittingfever.com.

For FO Friday I have one of the 10 monsters finished and I also finished a cute owl this weekend so make sure and come back to check them out on Friday!

For more WIP's check out Tami's Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors. Can't wait to see all the mosnters finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the feature! The softies look quite impressive photographed as a complete group! You do wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bold colors you use are so fun. Ho'omaka'i on being featured! Very cool that Stacy noticed and kept tabs on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute as always. I think I like the more unusual animals - like the hermit crab - best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...