Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


I've been tatting a lot lately so I thought since I didn't have enough time to finish my cross stitch Mother's day gift I would make her a tatted bookmark. She had also been asking for one so it was a fast replacement gift. I did show her the towel so she knows she will be getting that also as soon as its finished. Here is the tatted bookmark I made her using Lizbeth thread in this new color I got which is Dusty Rose Lt. Pink is her favorite color so it was perfect. The pattern I got from the book A new twist on tatting by Catherine Austin. I did mine a little different because the outer edge of my bookmark was actually the inner part on hers and hers was more of an edging which I made into a bookmark. I still need to block it but after that its finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...