Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Ipod/Cell/Camera Cases

Okay so starting this week my blog is going to be a little different then it has been in the past. I will be posting three times a week instead of every couple of days like I have been doing. I will post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. For the Wednesday and Friday post I got the idea from Tami's Blog. She has a post called WIP Wednesdays which stands for Work in Progress Wednesdays and people link their post to hers about projects they are working on, mostly knitting and crocheting. Then she has FO Fridays meaning Finished Object Friday where people can link up their finished projects also. I liked this idea because I feel like its more organized so I decided to start doing it last week so check them out: 
WIP Wednesday: Amigurumi 

FO Friday: Dishcloths


Monday's post will be pretty random. I might share projects that I did a while ago or maybe supplies I just bought that I was excited about or anything else that pops up on my mind. Anyway here are some knitted cases I made at the beginning of last year!
I really enjoy making these small cases. They are not complicated at all and are finished really quickly. Since they are so small its easy to take them anywhere so I can work on them when I'm not at home. I used Caron Simply Soft on all of them. The patterns are from the book The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting by Margret Hubert. The patterns are: (top left) Slip Stitch 2, (top right) Slip Stitch 1, (middle) Rib 2x2, (bottom left) Woven Ribbons, (bottom right) Garter and Rib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...