Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ravellenics 4

DAY 4
Monday, February 10th

I've used up half of the first skein of yarn. Here is a picture of my progress.

Pattern: No Pattern
Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Scarf Super-G, Loom Toe Loop

On Monday I managed to crochet the first 3 colors of 10 more squares. I'm hoping to finish them today and get started on more.

Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Not Finished
Events: Giant Slalom-ghan, Junior Ravellenics, Lace Luge, Modular Relay , Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 

I finished my wrist warmers! I love how they turned out and I plan to do more colorwork in the future. 

Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Finished
Events: Mitten Moguls, Nordic Colorwork Combined, Stash Skeleton 

Since I finished one of my three projects I started and finished another. I've been wanting to make a case for my eye glasses for sometime now and I happen to find this one that is made in the Tunisian knit stitch. It was very quick to make and I like that its nice and thick so it should protect my glasses.
Team: Freshstitches Friends 2014
Status: Finished
Events: Free Dance, Tunisian Spirit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product-Green (1 per project)
Aerial Unwind
Alpine Abode Enhancement 
Bag Jump
Cross Cowling
Free Dance
Giant Slalom-ghan
Hat Halfpipe
Mitten Moguls 
Scarf Super-G
Short-Track Shawls -
Sidecountry Challenge 
Sock Hockey
Sweaterboard Cross
Toy Tobogganing
Wips Dancing 

Additional-Purple (all that apply)
Beading Biathlon 
Bobsled 
Cable Cross-Country
Entrelac Slalom
Junior Ravellenics
Lace Luge
Loom Toe Loop
Machine Skate 
Modular Relay 
Nordic Colorwork Combined
Single-Skein Speed Skate
Stash Skeleton 
Tunisian Spirit

Highlighted events mean I have completed a project that qualifies for that event.
Strikethrough events means I have a wip that when finished will qualify for that event.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...