Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crochet Little Hats

These are two little crochet hats I have been working on. They can be used a souvenirs for all kinds of different occasions. They still need finishing touches but I think they turned out good. They are three inches across. I personally like the green one better. I used Aunt Lydia's Crochet thread size 10. They were easy to do and very fast to make. I found patterns for these online but have since lost the link so if I want to make more I am going to have to look for it again or just try to make it out of the hats I have. I want to make some more patterns so I will be sure to post more if I find anymore worth making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...