Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Cotton Yarn

I went shopping yesterday and got some cotton yarn! They had the Bernat Handicrafter brand which isn't around all the time so I got a few of those. They are $8.99 each so I made sure to use coupons since I went with two other people. They had a lot to choose from and I did want they all but I got these for now.  I also got a blue one which isn't shown here. I already started using that one and have made about six dishcloths which I will show in a later post. I also got a couple balls of I love this Cotton yarn sold only at Hobby Lobby since they were on sale. I love the colors and it feels so soft. Both of these are softer than the Sugar n' Cream yarn. I started knitting baby bibs with the yarn below and will also have a post for those.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...