Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Works in Progress: Crochet Bookmark

In one of my post from a while back I showed my stash of Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread. I have 24 balls of different colors and didn't really have any specific projects to use them on. So I thought about making bookmarks with them since I had so many colors to choose from. This one here is my first. I was looking through the leafet 111 Easy Edgings by Leisure Arts with crochet edgings in it and found one similar to this. All I added was a border of double treble crochet on the bottom and sides. I'm thinking about doing a row of single crochet over the border to even it out a little. I love this green color. I already have a couple other patterns I like so more bookmarkss are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...