Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Works in Progress: Entrelac Crochet Blanket

I'm working on this entrelac crochet blanket to the right using the Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly sold at Michaels. I have always loved the way this pattern works. I got started last night and just couldn't stop doing it. It's very quick to crochet. There are two ways to do it. The first is by doing rows and working your way up like you would on any regular blanket. The second way is the one shown which is by working in the round. At least that's what I call it since you are working in rows around the blanket. Since I am using only two colors then there is no difference in the final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...