Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Update: Crochet Baby Dress

Okay so this is an update on the pink crochet baby dress I started at the beginning of the month which I talked about here. I still need the sleeves on both this and the other one and finishing touches like ribbon but its mostly done. This one here I did with Bernat Softee Baby but this yarn was thicker than the other so its stiffer than the first one I made. Its also not as shinny but it is very pretty. I love crochet pineapple patterns and this dress has them so I like it a lot.

3 comments:

  1. It seems like Christmas was just here and Easter is quickly approaching. There's nothing cuter than dressing your little girl up in a beautiful dress for Easter. Children's dresses have come a long way over the last 20 years. There are so many different styles and variations to choose from. In pursuit of the perfect Easter dress many moms are discovering the beauty in designer children's dresses. Here are a few tips when shopping around for your little girl this Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting baby's Dress story!! Great posting with this... I'm so impressed to your post. Thanks for the post this nice article.
    Thanks
    Amy Georgia
    "taufkleidung"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...