Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Works in Progress: Tatted Bookmark

This is the first thing I made from my new book Christmas Angels and Other Tatting Patterns by Monica Hahn. It's a little longer than its supposed to be which was not on purpose but I was to lazy to go back a correct it so I kept going and I'm almost done. I like it and the color is very pretty. I used Aunt Lydia's Crochet thread size 10 in coral even though  it looks pink on here. It is a very simple pattern and you finish it quickly if you actually take the time but I have been a little lazy and haven't finished. So I will have to finish all by tatting projects I have started and share them finished in another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...