Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Amigurumi

 This week I am working on two things for the most part. My grandmother's tatted doily which I talk about here and amigurumi. The two amigurumi from my last post are not completed yet but will be soon because I placed an order for eyes this morning. I ordered from 6060.etsy.com and should be getting them sometime next week so for now I am just going to crochet more. I can never just work on one so I have two I was doing at the same time.
  I am almost finished with M. Richard the Whale designed by Stacey Trock. This pattern was free on the martingale website here along with an interview with Stacey Trock. I need to wait for the eyes to get here so I can put them in place, add the stuffing, finish crocheting and its done. I used Caron Simply Soft in Soft Blue.
  The second one I have a little bit more work to do. Its Peanut the Elephant from Stacey Trock's book Crocheted Softies. I have all of the parts except for the eyes so I still have a lot of sewing to do. I'm so glad that I crocheted them just like Stacey through the back loop because that makes the sewing so much quicker. I again used Caron Simply Soft but this time in white and Grey Heather.
  As you can see these two are close to being finished so I did start some others. I started the shell for Milton the Slowpoke Snail and I also have some parts of Shermin the Alpaca finished. Both of these are from Stacey Trock's book Crocheted Softies.
  For more WIP Wednesdays check out Tami's Blog and for more yarn along's check out Ginny. Also check out Nicole.




1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...