Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Work in Progress: Knitting Needles Case

I have a lot of knitting needles. I have size 2 to 9 of straight needle with multiple sets of some. I have circular needles and double pointed needles and I didn't know what to store them in. I had thought about buying a box that's made just for storing them but decided a different case might be better. Instead of going out and buying one I have decided to make my own. I got the idea from the Crochet hook case I showed in my previous post. I customized it to be big enough for my needles. So far I have one side done with 10 pockets. I am also finished with the inner spineing and have begun working on the other side. I have almost used the same amount of yarn I used to complete the whole crochet hook case so I'm guessing I will probably use 3 balls of yarn. I again am using brand Caron Simply Soft but this time the color is Wine Country. I will keep updating my progress as I get more done.

3 comments:

  1. wat patterrn did u use? can i plzz use it, if yes send to https://www.youtube.com/user/firegoldluver/discussion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link for the case that I modified to make the case above. You just have to make a bigger chain. http://priscillascrochet.net/free%20patterns/Needleworkers/Aluminum%20Crochet%20Hook%20Case.pdf

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful knitting needle case! I made a machine quilted one ages ago, but this is so much nicer. I may have to make a new one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...