Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Needle Tatting

My First sample using Aunt Lydia's Violet Crochet thread.
Recently while looking around the needlework section at my local hobby lobby I discovered Tatting. They had a couple of books so I decided to buy them and give it a try. There are two different types: needle and shuttle. Looking around online it seems that most people tat with shuttles but I leaned how to to do needle tatting first. I learned by using the book Learn Needle Tatting Step-by-Step by Barbara Foster and it already came with the needles! I also bought the book Embellishing with Edgings by Handy Hands Inc. This book has 15 Edgings that you can shuttle or needle tat. I decided to make a sample size one to see how it came out using the needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...