Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!

Since its a New Year I have decided to start something new blogging! I started off knitting and crocheting at a young age because that's what my mother taught me. But over the years I have learned how to do many other things by looking at videos and books. Some of the most recent being tatting and cross stitch. I decided on doing a blog because I like looking at all the different crafts that other people do and I would also like to share mine. I also liked the idea of it helping me keep track of all my projects because I tend to be working on a lot of them at once so maybe this will help me finish them sooner. One of my biggest obsessions is knitting baby items so this being my first blog I want to share one of my favorite baby blankets! Even though I really like the non-traditional color baby blankets I really like this one because it looks so much like a baby blanket with all those pastel colors. Its super warm and I really do love it. I also really like the pattern because its takes the basic square baby blanket that most people make to another level.
This is done with  Baby Ombre from the Bernat Softee Baby  brand.
The pattern is the Semi-woven Lattice pattern from the leaflet  99 knit stitches  from Leisure Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...