Announcements

New Pattern Release:
Henry the Hedgehog now available!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Knitting Storage

This is my knitting Corner where I store all my knitting supplies and  projects I am currently working on. As you can see I have a lot of Bernat Softee Baby yarn and Caron Simply Soft. I usually buy it when it's on sale at my local craft store. I usually will use about 4 balls of yarn on a blanket so I stock up when there is a sale and when I feel like starting a new project I already have it at hand. I organize the bins into the following categories: Baby blankets, scarves, loom knitting, almost finished (meaning it only needs some finishing touches), Yarn left over from projects, Miscellaneous projects, and Small knitting projects ex. iPod and camera cases. Some bins also have yarn that doesn't fit at the top. I bought the cube organizer and bins at Target. I like these bins because you can fit a lot into them. All my finished projects I store in my closest so that these can be used only for things I am currently working on. Usually I start a lot of projects before really finishing any so its good to have a lot of space to keep them in an organized manner and not all over my room. Which eventually starts happening anyway.  I really like how its so colorful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...